A brief write-up on Chef Rishi Manucha
A chef extraordinaire with almost 2 decades of experience, Chef Rishi Manucha has been recently entrusted with the coveted position of Executive Chef for the iconic Food & Beverage outlets of Taj Fort Aguada Resort & Spa, Goa. Over these years, Chef Manucha has honed his culinary skills and possesses extensive experience in creating recipes, crafting new menus and handling the preparation of elaborate meals. Chef Manucha’s culinary strengths lie in Teppanyaki and Wokery among the exotic Oriental Cuisine. He is an expert in Tandoor and Curries for Indian cuisine and excels in Nouvelle Western Cuisine as well.
Ripe Tomato – 10 Pc
Cream – 3 Tbsp
Parmesan Cheese Grated – 3 Tbsp
Garlic Chop – 2 Tbsp
Butter – 2 Tbsp
Olive Oil – 2 Tbsp
Onion Chopped – 1/2 No
Salt – 2 Tbsp
Broccoli – 1 Tbsp
Beans Dice – 2 No
Bell Pepper Dice – 1/2 No
Green Peas – 10 Nos
Farfalle Pasta – 100 Gms
Chopped Garlic – 1 Tbsp
Oregano – 2 Tbsp
- Take a deep bottomed pan, add water to it allow to boil. Add tomatoes for few seconds and remove. Allow it cool under running water.
- Remove the skin and seeds, chop the tomato and keep aside.
- In another pan, add chopped onion and garlic. Add the tomato and allow to cook. Add salt, pepper and oregano, adjust the seasoning.
- Take a deep bottomed pan, add water and allow to boil. Add pasta.
- Take a sauté pan, add olive oil, onion, garlic and vegetables. Sauté for a while, add tomato sauce and cream to it and finally add the pasta.
- Adjust the seasoning, take off from the heat and add parmesan cheese and butter.
- Serve it hot.