LOCKDOWN RECIPE SERIES
Incredible Goa Food & Hospitality, have brought to you some exclusive wellness tips and healthy recipes – created by some of the best-known hospitality figures from the Indian Hotels Company Limited (IHCL)
Today’s Lockdown Recipe is Indian Summer Inspired Salad by Chef Sahil Desai – Executive Chef, Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Goa
INGREDIENTS / DRESSING
- Carrots (grated) 3 nos
- Cucumber (sliced) 2 nos
- Raddish (sliced) 1 bunch
- Red Onion (chopped) 1 no
- Mint Leaves (chopped) 6-10 nos
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- Mustard Seeds 1 tsp
- Curd 1 tbsp
- Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Separately, whisk the lemon juice with curd.
- Heat olive oil just enough to crackle mustard seeds. Keep aside to cool down.
- Add mustard seeds and oil mixture to curd and mix to blend well.
- Add salt and black pepper as per taste.
- Just before service mix the dressing with vegetables
- Serve chilled.
- Can be consumed by as a salad or as a stuffing for wraps and sandwiches.